I know I know, more baked goods! I promise tomorrow will be something savory. This is a recipe I just tried out tonight from my mama's Junior League cookbook.
Apricot Crumb Cake
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. flour
2 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 stick butter
2 c. flour
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. milk
1 (12 oz.) jar apricot preserves
1. Grease a 9 inch bundt pan and preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon for topping and then butter until mixture is crumbly, spread on bottom of pan.
3. Beat stick of butter with cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in vanilla and eggs.
5. Mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt, and add to the butter mixture alternately with the milk and beat until smooth.
6. Pour half of the batter into the pan. Spread the apricot preserves on the batter and poor the other half of the butter in afterwards.
7. Bake for 50-60 minutes and cool in the pan for 30 minutes.